Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome!

This is my first blog and, even tho it's a school assignment, I'm pretty excited to be starting it. For now this will be just for school purposes but I'm hoping once I'm no longer REQUIRED to post, that I will continue to do so on my own.

I guess I would start with a little about who I am.....
I am a 33yo stay-at-home-mom to two beautiful children, Craz-E is just shy of 3yo and PrincesS was born in July of this year. I have been married to a wonderful man who drives me nuts for almost 4yrs. My life has been a series of crazy moments and even crazier decisions since we got together. If nothing else, we'll have a bunch of exciting stories to tell our grandchildren one day. Maybe I'll post those here soon.

As I said, I'm a stay-at-home mom right now. I left the work-force in 2007 when I moved to England and became a house-wife while expecting Craz-E. Prior to that, I worked as a "Warranty Coordinator" for a swimming pool construction company in Phoenix, AZ. I loved my job and sometimes miss it even tho it was incredibly stressful.

I plan on staying home to raise my children until the youngest is in school. At this point, it will be another 5 years before I return to the work-force full time.

I realized this year that I was coming up on the 10-year limit on how long you can be absent from taking classes before you lose your credits towards your degree. So even tho I knew I'd have my plate pretty full with having a new baby and a toddler in the throws of the Terrible Twos, I decided I was to close to finishing my degree to let it all get lost. So after almost 10 years out of the classroom, I re-enrolled.

So that's a little about Me. I hope you will stick around to follow along as I complete my first semester back to college and hopefully beyond.

1 comment:

  1. "I have been married to a wonderful man who drives me nuts for almost 4yrs."

    I love that line! :)

    ReplyDelete